Membership fees are paid monthly and upfront after an invoice has been sent.
Individual members are responsible and liable for all payments, even when those payments are made on their behalf by a business or corporation.
Members are solely and wholly responsible for any decisions made or actions taken or initiated by them that may be motivated by or occur as a result of any materials, mentoring, consulting, coaching, and advice received during their membership period. Anna Kochetkova Pty Ltd (trading as ‘Content Queen’) specifically disclaim any liability, loss, or risk which is incurred by a member as a result of their membership.
Membership fees are payable in advance. Membership fees may be paid upfront. Membership fees can be paid in installments if a written agreement is provided by one of the ‘Content Queen’ Representors.
All fees payable to ‘Content Queen’ for any product or service will be charged in Australian Dollars.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership will continue for an agreed upon time period.
We may end this agreement at any time: If a member provides us with details which are false when applying for membership, and the false declaration would have reasonably affected our decision to grant membership; If a member makes an unauthorised disclosure to the media with regard to any aspect of ‘Content Queen’; If any monthly membership fee payment remains unpaid 14 days after the original due date for payment, or is not paid within seven days of a default notice. If we end this agreement for any of these reasons, apart from any other legal rights we may have against a member, we may require the member to pay compensation for debt recovery costs in line with the late payment legislation and charge interest on all sums outstanding, at 20% above the base rate of Commonwealth Bank of Australia. It is further agreed that in the event we have to take further legal action to recover any outstanding fees on this contract, the member/s will be responsible for those costs that are incurred by us in taking such action, which includes collection agency fees, tracing fees, legal fees, and any additional costs pertaining to this claim.
This agreement shall at all times be construed and interpreted according to, and shall in all respects and all circumstances be governed by, the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and the member irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and all courts of appeal therefrom.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
2) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individuals success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
3) ‘Content Queen’ and those participating in all events make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
4) ‘Content Queen’ is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
5) By purchasing this service you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
6) The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
7) You agree that ‘Content Queen’ Pepresentors and/or Affiliates and franchisees are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered at the Event.
8) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold ‘Content Queen’ & the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
9) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. ‘Content Queen’, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10) Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
‘Content Queen’s entire liability, and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the price paid or replacement of our products, at our option. We limit replacement and refunds to thirty days. All remedies are limited to Australia.
Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you. Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your details. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
REMARKETING AND H0W THIS APPLIES TO YOU
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order for you to become a member we need to record your name, phone number, address, email address, and credit card number with expiration date or bank details.
DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
‘Content Queen’ will not trade, sell, or share such personally identifiable information with any third parties unless we have been authorised by you or are required by law to do so.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect. Only a limited number of authorized ‘Content Queen’ personnel have access to the secured personal information.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make every effort to accurately record all information. If you notice any errors or if your personal information has changed, please contact us to update your file. We have the right to alter or add to, our terms and conditions at any time.
No refunds will be granted.